Powerful People - (Little girl) say yes 1977


Powerful People was an obscure, little-known disco/soul group that recorded for Epic only two singles “(Little girl) say yes” and “Can’t shake my love”. Released on 7 inch and 12 inch. I don’t know very much for group. But the single “(Little girl) say yes” is great. Produced by V. Miller Jr. and P.Greene



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Did Powerful People release any other records? If you know then please email me at the address above.

Comments

Sound Boutique said…
effin' BRILLIANT tune my friend! Great blog you have here....gonna post this one to my blog as well, as I JUST picked this one up finally! Cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp