Double Exposure - Yes I'm in love with you 1981


The group formed in Philadelphia and comprised of James Williams, Joseph Harris, Charles Whittington and Leonard 'Butch' Davis. They recorded three albums on Salsoul Records entitled “Ten Percent” in 1976, “Four play” in 1978 and “Locker room” in 1979. Before they disbanded, they recorded two tracks entitled “After all this time” and “I’m in love with you” in 1981, for the Gold Coast label. From this 7 inch I chose the track “I’m in love with you”. Produced by Lionel Job.
To my surprise I bought this rare 7inch for only $1. Also I would like to send special thanks to Phil Ward and Nicolas Drosos who introduced me to this wonderful gem.




Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp