Front Row - My love my song 1983


I first heard this track about three years ago. Immediately I found it. My friend/collector "John" sent it to me on MP3. However, I bought it on 7-inch. I don't know much info about Front Row. They recorded this track on "To Be Continued Records" in 1983. The flip side is entitled "Wanting you". Also TBC Records released a 12-incher with one more track entitled "You're the one". Produced by Phillip Miller.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Hello,
My name is Daryl Williams and I wrote My Love My Song in 1983 while I lived in Sacramento California. I'm registered with ASCAP. I own the masters. The label TBC (To Be Continued) owned by Elliot & Jason Blaine released the song. I have a problem with my song being sold for all of these years and I haven't received no residuals from it. I'm glad you like the song. I'm doing research into finding out the way to get my residuals from my songs. Thanks. Daryl Williams
SoulDennis said…
Hello there, I'm glad to hear you. Of course I like your song. It is a pretty nice baĺlad. I would like to ask you something. Who is the singer of that song?
Finally I want to note that your song has been played sometimes in the UK radios. Now that I'm thinking it would be a good idea to play your song on my Sunday broadcast. Can you email me?
Best Wishes

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp