O' Malley Jones - Layin' for you girl 1983


Recently I bought this 7 inch. However, I would like to thank a special gentleman from England for his unconditional help. Thank you very much John (one of the best collectors in Europe) that you brought this amazing version to my attention. O'Malley Jones recorded this track on Airwave Records in 1983. Three years ago he sang for "Ty & Towana" group on Sheridan House Records. Produced and arranged by Ceasar Valentino. Background vocals by Fred Foley, Greg Lee, Karen Jackson and Robin Alexander.




Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

CAREY DEVEREAUX said…
I like this song as well. O Malley Jones is doing his thing as always. This is a must for the old school collection. I'm not just saying that because O Malley is my dad. He's got a new cd coming out this year 2009. look for it, it's hot!!!
SoulDennis said…
Many thanks for your interest on my Blog. Please send me message on my email about your dad.
Anonymous said…
I just saw Omally Jones singing at The Coyote in Carlsbad, California last sunday night! His voice is amazing and he is quite the entertainer! He has a fantastic personality full of charisma and charm!
Mary Morgan
BLACK DIAMOND said…
carey i'm a old friend of your father been trying to get intouch with him my name is black diamond tell him to send me his number to my email blackdiamond9286@yahoo.com thank you
BLACK DIAMOND said…
CAREY I'M A OLD FRIEND OF YOUR DADDY MY NAME BLACKDIAMOND TELL HIM TO EMAIL ME HIS NUM BEEN TRYIN TO GET INTOUCH WITH HIM SEND IT TO blackdiamond9286@yahoo.com THANK YOU
Unknown said…
If anyone has omalley jones number or can get in contact with him.... Tell him too give me a call.. My name is black diamond 2092298829
SoulDennis said…
Hi, thank you very much for your interest on my blog. I suggest you looking this link. Maybe, it will help you to find some information about him.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/emayoh/4641312316

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp