Faye Marshall

I have seen only four 45 by Faye Marshall. The first 45 was released on Brown Door records. She recorded two funky tracks entitled "You And Me / Goin' Home". The second was released on Fay-Don records in 1979. She also recorded two tracks entitled "Tonight I'm Gonna Make You A Star / You're always here to say goodnight". The third was released on the same label, on Fay-Don Records in 1985. She recorded one track entitled "Love and happiness".
Discogs mentions a fourth 45 entitled "Chain Reaction / All I Want Is You". It was released under the name Miss Faye Marshall from 1976 on Icepac Records. She was also associate producer in the gospel album “Stay with the lord” by Emmit Powel in 1982.

I have chosen the tracks from 1979. Produced, arranged and conducted by the late Wardell Quezerque.









If anyone knows more than these 4 recordings, drop me an email.

Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recorded and produced the single "You and me" written by Eugene Blacknell. And the other side "Goin Home" written by Marvin Holmes. I recorded and mix the songs at Ray Dobard's Music City Recording Studio. I thought it was pretty funky too, for that time.

Johnny Morris
johnnymorris1@aol.com

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp