The Dynamic Upsetters - Once or twice


The Dynamic Upsetters was another soul group from North Carolina on the “Beach Music” scene like “The Entertainers” and “Clifford Curry” as they were also presented previously on this blog. The group was formed in 1963. Until 1978 the group remained a live touring band. The Dynamic Upsetters released some singles in the late 70s. One of them is entitled “Try me / Make myself clear” in 1979 on Mega Sound Studios. On the same label, it was released another single called "Tricky Chic / Love changes".


Here today I’m posting another 7” single entitled “Once or twice / I want a man to shag with me” on CPI records.
In fact the song “Once or twice”, was also re-recorded by Dorothy Moore in 1979 and Clifford Curry in 1980.



In the 80s the group appeared in various clubs and recorded a few singles under the name W.J.Moore & The Dynamic Upsetters.

Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp