Les McCann - Just the way you are 1978



This song was sung by many artists (over 170). Original recording by Billy Joel in 1977. Les McCann recorded this song in 1978 on A&M records. It was included on the album entitled “The Man”. Les McCann said for this song “The first moment I heard Billy Joel sing this song, I knew I had to do it, but also wanted to look at it from a new angle”. Produced, conducted and orchestrated by Paul Riser. Arranged by Paul Riser and Les McCann. Executive producer by Herb Albert. Enjoy it.



Note: The above posted track is not played in full

This post is dedicated to my friend (G.Poly) George Polychroniou a huge collector in Greece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp