Dixon - If This Is Love (45)


It was 3 years ago, when I heard this song. Finally I bought this record. The lead singer of the group is called Bernard L.Dixon. Previously he was a member of the doo-wop group Danderliers from Chicago. Bernard Dixon was co-composer and producer. He released this 45 on Communication Records. Probably he is owner of the label. It was also released on AMG Records in 1977. I think the first release was on Communication Records because It was a smaller label and later Dixon left to a bigger label. He would never leave from a bigger label towards a smaller one. 
Composed by Leora Dixon and Bernard L.Dixon. Arranged by Don Johnson. Enjoy one of my favorite songs.



At that time, another record 45" by Billy Byrd entitled "I can make it without you / Can you feel it" was released on the same label.

Note: The above posted single is not played in full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp