Ronnie LaShannon - Where has our love gone 1976



Ronnie LaShannon was more known as composer and producer than as singer. He collaborated for many years with Aretha Franklin. He wrote some songs for Aretha which became big hits such as "Baby, I Love You" and "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)".
In 1976 he recorded single entitled "Where has our love gone" on Brunswick Records. Composed by himself and Tim Brown. Produced and arranged by Tony Valor. It sounds like Archie Bell.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Say, what would you like to trade for a wav or 320 mp3 of Ronnie Shannon's song???

My friend just LOVES that song and I would like to get him a present.

How much do you want???
$$$$$$$

Please contact me---> Jay Negron
ajskimix@ymail.com

I am an old time DJ from 1974 and lost my copy back in the day.
(google my name)

It would be wonderful to make this man happy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp