Houston Person Live in Athens



The day before yesterday night I went at the Halfnote to see Houston Person. I can’t describe how I felt when I met Houston Person. That was a great moment an unforgettable experience meting Houston in person. He is a great guy and very joyous person.






The first track entitled "Disco Sax". It was released on the album "Get Out'A My Way" on Westbound Records in 1975.



It was recorded at Pac Three, Detroit Michigan. Arranged and conducted by Jimmy Roach. Produced by Bernard Mendelson, Jimmy Roach and himself.



The second track entitled "Déja Vu". It was released on the album "Pure Pleasure" on Mercury Records in 1976.



It was recorded at Blue Rock Studios, New York. Arranged and conducted by Jimmy Roach. Produced Jimmy Roach, Robin McBride and himself.



Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

I wish to see him again in the future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp