Wizdom - I'm so in love with you 1980



This is a reissue on Kay Dee Records. The original vinyl is rare from out of Florida on Drive Records. Wizdom is an obscure soul group. They released two 7 incher on the same label entitled "At the disco dance / Funkee melodee" in 1979 and "I'm so in love with you / Love was really meant for you" in 1980 respectively. Also the first single was released as 12 incher on T.K. Productions.

I have chosen the single "I'm so in love with you".



Not to be confused with the gospel group Wisdom which recorded an album in 1985

Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp