Gregg Stevens - I'm so lucky 1977


What can I say for this song ? I can't describe my feelings when I hear it. Fantastic arrangement. Amazing music. Only for those who know how to hear quality music.
Gregg Stevens (born 1947) released this single "I'm so lucky / I don't have the right" in 1977 on ARBA Records. Both of these songs were included on the album called "I'm so lucky" which released on the same label at that time. Composed and produced by himself.
It was very difficult to find info about Gregg Stevens. 


Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

jazzobsessive said…
Thanks for posting & to Raggy of Off Limits Radio for playing in his April 13 Sackful of Dreams selection

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp