Reverend T.L.Devlin - The Unique 1978 Lp Live


Reverend T.L.Devlin in fact is no other than Thomas L.Devlin who released a single "The love in me" in 1978 under the name of Shae' Devlin on Sha' Fue Records. I presented this single one year ago on this blog. This black gospel album called "The Unique" was recorded live at Divine Shepherd Baptiste Church of Philadelphia. It was released on Sha' Fue Records in 1978. Produced by Mike Bennett and Dave Wilson.
I have chosen again "The love in me". It was recorded in January 1978.



Note: The above posted track is not played in full

Comments

Frames said…
can you post another song or a sermon? When this came out I was 10. So I remember this album well.

I do not have access to this album. Dad ( T.L Devlin was murdered back in 2008. MOst of his siblings have passed on. I have no other way of hearing my dad's voice. Finding this was a Godsend!!! Thankyou

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp