4th Anniversary



I opened this blog four years ago. Today it's the fourth anniversary. All the posts on my blog come from my personal collection.

First of all, I wanna thank especially all the visitors of my blog.

I would like to thank some special people and friends who helped me last year.



Special thanks go to Ron Henderson Jr. (guitarist, producer, songwriter, member of the groups "Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs" , "The Chairmen of the Board" and the son of Ron Henderson Sr. who became known in the 70s and 80s with the group Ron Henderson & Choice of Colour) for helping me on my article "Ron Henderson Sr. is back on recordings".


I want to thank Peter Silberg co-founder, lead guitarist, songwriter and member of the group SpaceArk for all his info. Peter help me so as to create one of the best articles on my blog. Thank you very much from my heart.


I would like to thank Clarence Mann for his help.


I want to thank Big George Collier for his info and for his help to me.



I want to thank the manager, producer John "AJ" Carter for all his info. John help me to present the story of the group Charisma and the single "Let love in your life".

Now, it is time for me to go on holidays. I decided to present a song which is appropriate for the holidays.


This record entitled "Holiday Madness / Caribbean Christmas" was released on Luther Wilson Records in the mid 80s. Luther Wilson Jr. was an unknown singer, songwriter and owner label. In this record Luther Wilson used on vocals the singer called Bettejo Miller. I chose the song "Holiday Madness". It was written by Bettejo Miller. Produced by Bettejo Miller. Co-produced by Luther Wilson Jr.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp