Rojay North - Punch Mellow Lp


Rojay North is an unknown singer, songwriter and actor. His real name is Robert J.Youngs. As an actor he appeared in various films and he was associated with Columbia, Universal and 20th Century Fox in the late 70s and early 80s.
As a singer he released an album entitled "Punch Mellow" on his own label called Cherry Pie Records.


It was recorded at "The Burbank Studios" Burbank, California. All the songs were written, produced and arranged by himself. I chose five songs entitled "I don't mind your change of mind", "I love you in a very special way", "Lovin ain't the same", "Lovin and lovin" and "Don't confuse me".











Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

BoogiE said…
aie ! aie ! aie ! fantastic music @+ my friend ! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp