Jonathan - I've got love Lp



Jonathan Potenciano is a great singer who started from Philippines in the late 60s. Later he continued in Hawaii and now he is one of Las Vegas's favorites for almost 20 years. His show was voted as "The Best Lounge Show in Vegas" by BMA (Black Music Award) in 2011. From the mid 80s to nowadays, he appeared in many various hotels in Las Vegas.

The voice of Jonathan is amazing. He has recorded and released many 45" singles and six albums. One of them entitled "I've got love" which was released on Tremmor Records in the late 70s. It was recorded at Sounds of Hawaii.


Produced by Al Bardi and Frank Diehl. I have chosen three tracks the self-ttitled "I've got love", "Love's theme" of Love Unlimited Orchestra and finally the success of Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds entitled "Falling in love again".







Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

BoogiE said…
Hi dennis, I know this lp, for me the best of the lp it is "Falling in love again". @+ ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp