Souldennis Live On Coni-OnAir (16-10-2016)


Hello my friends, after a great tribute to Rod Temperton of the last show, today I will present my broadcast from 7pm to 9pm (GMT+2) (Athens Time 19:00-21:00). My show includes special songs from Soul and Jazz music scenes. Today I will also present you a new great track but already known by all the people in the world from the movie Rocky in 1976. It is the movie theme "Gonna Fly Now" by the Cuban trumpetist Kiwzo Fumero. This track was recently recorded and it is dedicated to the musicians Arturo Sundoval & Maynard Ferguson who inspired him. All the funds collected with this recording will be donated to Arturo Sundoval Institude. I did it. You ??? I'l be glad to see you on air!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp