Dale Vernon - Trembling In the Dark 1984 45"


I’m presenting you a rare record 45’ which was released on the label Budweiser Showdown. Several collectors collect records from the same label. Throughout the years, Budweiser Showdown has organized various events across the country through radio stations, in order to discover the next musical superstar.
Over 30 radio stations and over 5000 talented artists across the country participated in various contests from 1983 to 1989. In 1984 Dale Vernon was one of the local winners of the Budweiser Showdown contest taken place in the San Diego area. Having won the contest, Dale Vernon released on this label a record 45’’.
This record 45’ includes the song “Trembling In The Dark” which is a nice mid-tempo/ballad, featuring both Dale Vernon and an unknown female singer. I saw this record several years ago and it was an expensive one. In 2017, I was fortunate to find it again and buy it. The vinyl was in great condition, taking into consideration the fact that during the years all the times I had seen it the condition was always very bad. It is worthy to note that I have also found an mp3 format of the song, however the sound is a little bit different from the vinyl’s. I am very happy that I finally got this vinyl record 45’’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp