Rick Bowen & Teresa Von - Want My Love 1980 (45")




Helllo my friends, I had the pleasure to present Rick Bowen and his album "Want My Love" three years ago. The album includes some nice songs with a variety of music styles.


I recently discovered a rare vinyl record 45" that includes the song "Want My Love". This song is a duet with Rick Bowen & Teresa Von. It is a different version than the album's one. In the disco version of the album the female vocalist Sue Robinson accompanies Rick Bowen on vocals. I came in contact with Rick Bowen himself and he told me that this vinyl record 45" was released at the same time with the album in 1980. Even though a year later disco music was dead, they tried to create a disco song for the album. However the final result was excellent!


The previous Sunday I included this rare song (version 45") on my playlist on the web radio Coni-OnAir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp