Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (29-4-2018)






Hello my friends, this Sunday I'll be on air on Coni-OnAir with songs from Soul and Jazz music scenes. A week ago I discovered that Len Ron Hanks released a new single entitled "Wendy City". It was a big surprise for me. Due to this, I will have the pleasure to present a short tribute to composer and pianist Len Ron Hanks. He became known as a duet with his partner Zane Grey called Grey & Hanks. They have written songs for artists like Jerry Butler, Esther Phillips, Jean Terrell, L.T.D, Darrow Fletcher and many others. My broadcast starts from 8pm to 10pm (UTC/GMT+3) (Eastern European Summer Time). I'll be glad to see you on air!

www.Coni-OnAir.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp