Tim Stevens & The High Energy Band - Blue Monday 1981 (45")


I had the chance to present Tim Stevens two times in the past. In 2009 I presented the album of Tim Stevens "Got To Be Free" and the Tim Stevens & Crystal Wilson duet entitled "Are You The One". These records were released on Pittsburgh International Records.


During these couple of months I discovered that my favorite song of the album entitled "Blue Monday", was also released as a single in the same year on the same label, Pittsburgh International Records. The flip side is the song "Sometimes I Wonder". Likewise this song is included on the album.
"Blue Monday" is a song written by himself. Kenny Blake featured on saxophone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp