Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (6-5-2018)






Hello my friends, this Sunday I'll be on air on Coni-OnAir with a variety of songs. We will listen to songs from Soul, Old School Soul, Jazz and Jazz Vocals. I will present you some songs from The Controllers, due to the fact that the lead singer of Controllers, Reginald McArthur passed away some days ago. April 19. I will also have the pleasure to present you a great talent of jazz music, the young Matthew Whitaker. He is 17 years old and despite the fact that he was born blind, he started playing the piano at an early age, being only 3 years old.  My broadcast starts from 8pm to 10pm (UTC/GMT+3) (Eastern European Summer Time). I'll be glad to see you on air!

www.Coni-OnAir.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp