My gems on my broadcasts on Coni-OnAir


Hello my friends, I had the chance to present you several months ago two unreleased songs on my web radio broadcasts. I'm so happy and proud because both tracks were released as a single, in a vinyl record 45 later this summer, in England on Izipho Soul Records. In fact, my broadcasts were the cause of the songs' release in vinyl records. I'm talking about the songs "Chase A Way The Blues" by Percy Mays known today as Lee Mays and the song "Cold Rainy Day" by Freddie Chavez. Both songs are great.


Firstly, I played the song "Chase Away The Blues" on my broadcast on February 12th. It was a song that Lee Mays wrote and recorded in 1977. He discovered it among his reel-to-reel tapes. I had the chance to speak with him about it. Then Lee Mays gave me this song in order to present it on my radio show. Nowadays it has gone out in a vinyl record 45 from the label Izipho Soul Records.


The second song is "Cold Rainy Days" by Freddie Chavez. It was written by himself and was recorded in 1978. I played it on my broadcast on April, 22th. I discovered it as I was searching for another song on his website. I found it on the CD entitled "Time And Time Again" which is sold only on his website.
Here, you can find both 45's with other releases on Izipho Soul Records.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp