Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (12-1-2020)


Hello everybody, sometimes I look at my personal vinyl collection in order to decide which songs to play on my show. In this way, I decided to present you some songs by the great arranger and producer Charlie Calello. He has worked and recorded with Barbara Streisand, Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond, Liza Minnelli, Engelbert Humperdinck, Natalie Cole, Barry Manilow and many many others. Along with the songs of Charlie Calello, I have chosen some songs from Soul, CCM and gospel music scenes. My Sunday show starts 8pm to 10pm (GMT+2). (Greek Time 20:00-22:00).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp