Willie Daniels - I've Been Searching 1982 (12")


Hello my friends, I had the pleasure to present this vinyl record on my show about 7 months ago. Fantastic vinyl. At that time I had played the song "Let Me Get Close To You". This Sunday, I decided to present the flip-side on my show. This track is entitled "I've Been Searching".
In 1974 Willie Daniels joined the group Persuasions as replaced Jayotis Washington. In 1977, Washington returned and replaced Willie Daniels. In 1982, Daniels released this vinyl record on Dan-Lo Production. He collaborated with the saxophonist George Bussey. George Bussey was co-producer and arranger. Tune in on Sunday in order to enjoy the song "I've Been Searching".

Here is the video from December of 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp