Benny Golson - I'm always dancin' to the music 1978


Some days ago I saw the film entitled “One terminal”. Benny Golson played along with Tom Hanks appearing in the last scene of the movie. For this reason, I decided to post this album by Benny Golson. Multitalented and internationally famous jazz legend, - a composer, arranger, lyricist, producer - and tenor saxophonist of world note, Benny Golson was born in Philadelphia, PA on January 25, 1929. He recorded this album in 1978 on CBS records. I chose three tracks entitled "Love is the key", "High on sunshine" and "Don't ask my neighbors". Lead vocal on "Love is the key" by Mortonette Jenkins and lead vocal on "High on sunshine" by James Gadson. All saxophone solos by Benny Golson. Produced by Benny Golson and George Butler .










Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp