Pages - Pages 1978 Lp



I remember the day when I bought this album in Athens. I noticed on the album credits that Philip Bailey (of Earth Wind & Fire) participated in the track "This is for the girls" as backing singer. Pages was a West Coast Band and the originals members were Richard Page on vocals, guitars, keyboards, Steve George on keyboards, vocals, Peter Leinheiser on guitars, Jerry Manfredi on bass and Russ Battelene on drums.
They recorded three albums. Their first album was recorded at Location Recording Service, Burbank, California. It was released on Epic Records in 1978.



Some great musicians participated in this album such as Dave Grusin, Michael and Randy Brecker, Victor Feldman and Philip Bailey.
Produced by Bobby Colomby. Strings arranged and conducted by Dave Grusin.
I have chosen two tracks. One funky entitled "Clearly Kim" and one more that reminds me of the group Breakwater entitled "Let it go".





Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp