Lovell Webb - Somebody lead you wrong



Lovell Webb was born in 1954. He is an unknown singer who released in the early 80s a single entitled "Somebody lead you wrong / With turning my life all around" on Guillotine Records. Probably it was released in 1984. He has written several songs from 1979 to 1987 but I don't know if they have been ever released. In 1993 he released an album entitled "I want some singing" on Guillotine Records.
I have chosen a song "Somebody lead you wrong". Produced and composed by himself.



The other song "With turning my life all around" is a beautiful ballad.


Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp