Dick Pierson - At my worst you found me


Dick Pierson was an unknown gospel singer who was a member of the vocal group called The Vanguards.  The Vanguards became known with the hit single "Somebody please" which was released in the late 60s. In the early 80s, Dick Pierson released a single entitled "At my worst you found me / Rise again" on Gospel Creation Enterprise, probably in 1981. Both of these songs were recorded at Soundsmith Recorders Indianapolis. In 1978 Mark and Wanda Dodd formed Soundsmith Recordings.


The musicians who appeared on these recordings were Larry Sauer on drums, Steve Dokken on bass, Rex Thomas on guitar, Pete Schmutte on piano, Jeff Lantz on synthesizers, Larry Wiseman on trumpet, Jim Beckel on trombone, Jerry Montgomery on french horn and Greg Imboden on harp.
I have chosen "At my worst you found me" which was first recorded by Dallas Holm in 1978. Arranged by Greg Imboden. Produced by Dick Pierson.



 Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp