Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (15-10-2017)



Hello my friends, I'll be on air tomorrow Sunday. My show "Souldennis'Time" starts from 8pm to 10pm (GMT+3) or (UTC+3). It includes songs from OldSchoolSoul, Soul, Jazz, JazzVocals, SmoothJazz and Funk music scenes. Due to the fact that I bought the record vinyl 45" "Bring Your Love Closer / Love On The Shelf" of Mel Bolton's Mighty Fire, tomorrow I'm also presenting songs for Mel Bolton's career as a producer, composer, arranger, guitarist. Mel Bolton was one of Motown songwriter and he has written over 350 songs for himself and other great artists like Marvin Gaye, Dianna Ross & The Four Tops. I'll be glad to see you on air....!!!


www.Coni-OnAir.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp