Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (12-11-2017)




Hello my friends, I want to inform you that tomorrow, Sunday from 8pm to 10pm (GMT+2), I'm presenting my broadcast "Souldennis'Time" on Coni-OnAir. My show includes songs from Soul and Jazz music scenes. I'm going also to play some songs from the album Pure Magic featuring Pam Sawyer & Marilyn McLeod which was released in 1978 on Motown Records and includes only 34 samples as a portofolio of songs of Pamela Sawyer & Marilyn McLeod. Both are known with the famous song "Love Hangover" that wrote for Diana Ross. I'll be glad to see you on air!

www.Coni-OnAir.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp