Soul Fantasy

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shae΄ Devlin - The love in me 1978



Shae΄ Devlin was born in 1949. His real name is Thomas L.Devlin. He released an obscure, ultra rare 7 incher on Sha' Fue Records in 1978. This single was included on the self titled album in 1981. However on the label mentions the title "Something to say" . This album is sold in Japan for over 1000$. But 4 months ago was sold on ebay for about 180$.



Composed by himself. Produced by Mike Bennett and Dave Wilson.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

3 comments:

BT1955 said...

Very tender lyrics

ÅnØmålî™ said...

This was my father. He was murdered in 1998 on August 19th. I found this site while googling my older brother who is named after my father's stage name. I had no idea these albums were still floating around. I don't even own a copy...

Who has them and is selling them? Wouldn't they belong to his estate?

Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.


~A

Souldennis said...

I'm sorry for the delay. It is very difficult to find records (Lp or 45") of your father. You must often search on ebay. Maybe you'll find them.