The Ferry Brothers - Til mornin' comes 1977



Two years ago, I presented Joe Ferry and the single entitled "I'm Sorry" on DawnSongs LTD Records. It was released in 1977. As I have already mentioned in the same year Joe Ferry along with his brother Bob Ferry released a single under the name The Ferry Brothers entitled "Til Mornin' Comes / Dawn" on the same label.
Both of these songs were recorded at RCA Studios, NYC. Arranged and produced by Bob Ferry.
I have chosen the song "Til Mornin' Comes". It was written by Joe Ferry.



Finally I want to mention that Joe Ferry released a single entitled "Follow my lead / Pretty lady". It was released in the same year on the same label.

Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp