Misty Blu - Better Keep An Eye (45)


Hello my friends, I'll be absent for 2 weeks. For this reason I'm presenting a show on 5th January. So I decided to make an article about a rare vinyl 45. Some days ago I saw a vinyl record 45 on ebay that I have it in my personal vinyl collection. This record 45 was sold for $338. Wow I don't believe it. I had the pleasure to present it on my show about 2 years ago. I'm talking to you about the record 45 "Better Keep An Eye" by The Misty Bue. The flip-side of the record is "It Gets All Over Me". It is an unknown group for me.

Note: You can listen to it on my show
https://www.facebook.com/dionisis.dimos/posts/10211599422196410

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp