Souldennis Live On Coni-OnAir (5-1-2020)


This is the first broadcast of the new year. I wish you a Happy New Year with health and happiness. For tomorrow Sunday, due to the death of the well-known composer Allee Willis, I will have the pleasure to present you some songs from her great career. She was songwriter and art director. She has written some famous songs for Earth Wind & Fire like "September", "Boogie Wonderland". She was nominated for an Emmy Award for "I'll Be There For You", which was used as the theme song for the sitcom Friends. She has also written songs for artists such as, Herbie Hancock, Deniece Williams, Diana Ross, Sisters Sledge, David Lasley, Narada Michael Walden, Debby Boone, Lani Hall, Rockie Robbins and many others. I have also chosen some songs from my personal vinyl collection. I'll be glad to see you on air. My show starts 8pm to 10pm (GMT+2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp