Solomon Burke - You And Your Baby Blues 1974 (45)



Hello my friends, sadly I will not present my show tomorrow on the web radio Coni-OnAir. For this reason, I decided to present you a song which I think is one of the best songs that Solomon Burke has ever recorded. I'm talking about the song "You And Your Baby Blues". It was composed by Jerry Styner and Solomon wrote the lyrics. It was released as a 45 in the late of 1974 on Chess Records and in 1975 reached at #19 on the R&B charts on Billboard. It was also included on the album "Music To Make Love By". The album reached at #54 on the R&B charts on billboard. The album also includes the long version of the song "You And Your Baby Blues". 
Originally the song was released under the name "Baby Blues". Totally, the album includes some very nice songs. He recorded and released two albums on Chess Records. My copy mentions that release in 1975.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp