SoulDennis Live on Coni-OnAir (5-12-2021)



Hello my friends, today I will have the pleasure to present you some songs from the great career of the renowned guitarist Robert Boogie Bowles. I'm sure you have listened at least to a song in which he has played guitar. Bob or Robert has played guitar on some famous songs such as "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, "More Than A Woman" and "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel" by the famous group The Tavares and "If I Can't Have You" of Yvonne Elliman. He has also been playing guitar for 25 years for Smokey Robinson. Tune in today on Sunday from 8pm to 10pm (GMT+2). Greek Time (20:00-22:00).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp