Gregory Porter at Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Athens, Greece


Hello my friends, after my return from New York, I was not able to communicate with you through the studio. Yesterday I had the great pleasure to attend and see live the concert of Gregory Porter at Odeon of Herodes Attikus, Athens, Greece. It was a great night. Some great musicians accompanied Gregory Porter. One of them was the pianist Albert "Chip" Crawford. I had the chance to meet him in person.


I'm sorry but I will not present my show today. I have a lot of obligations and also we have once again  ellections here in Greece. Thank you for your understanding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp