SoulDennis Live on Coni-OnAir (2-7-2023)

 


Hello my friends, after my return from New York, tomorrow Sunday I'll be back again in the studio of Coni-OnAir.  Due to the fact that I met in person the pianist of Gregory Porter, Albert "Chip" Crawford  a few days ago, here in Athens at Odeon of Herodes Attikus, I will present you a few tracks from his career. Tomorrow also, I complete 8 years since I started presenting shows on Coni-OnAir. It is a music journey with a lot of memories and experiences. Tune in tomorrow from 8pm to 10pm (GMT/UTC+3). I'll be glad to see you on air.

https://coni-onair.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp