SoulDennis Live on Coni-OnAir (29-10-2023)



Hello my friends, tomorrow Sunday, I will have the pleasure to welcome one of the greatest cinematographer and camera operator in Greece, Panos Golfis. We will talk about cinema and music because he likes jazz music. Years ago, Panos was a member and DJ of the well-known jazz radio in Greece, Jazz FM. 

The second hour of my broadcast I will have the opportunity to present you some songs by Johnny Barker who passed away a day ago. He was a singer, pianist, incredible composer, arranger and great producer, He was a legend in the beach music community. I had the opportunity to talk with him sometimes about the music. I'm so sorry.


My show starts 8pm to 10 pm (GMT+2) (Greek Time 20:00-22:00). I'll be glad to see you on air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp