Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (31-1-2021)

 


Hello my friends, Yesterday I had the great pleasure to appear on the show Soul Session on Jazzy Radio from Hungary. There were two surprises for me, because Kip Carmen from Long Island and Patrick Biggerstaff from UK, were on air with us. It was a great moment for me, it was a great night for me.  Today for my show on Coni-OnAir, I have chosen some special my favorite songs from Soul and Jazz music scenes. Due to the fact that I recently bought a vinyl 45 by Solomon Burke, I'm presenting you a few songs of him. I'll be glad to see you on air.

My broadcast starts from 8pm to 10pm (GMT/UTC+2). Greek Time 20:00-22:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp