SoulDennis Live on Coni-OnAir (25-2-2024)


Wow, due to the fact that I'm rearranging my vinyls’ room after a small renovation, I suddenly found a statement of my credit card from my bank. It indicates some money that I spent in October 1997 when I visited London. I also spent money with cash. I remember Tower Records and Reckless Records as I had bought several CDs and vinyls. All of these took place roughly 27 years ago. So, tomorrow Sunday I'll be on air from the studio of Coni-OnAir. During the second hour of my broadcast, I will have the pleasure of presenting you with songs from the vinyls and CDs that I bought in London roughly 27 years ago. Tune in from 8pm to 10pm (GMT/UTC+2). Greek Time 20:00-22:00.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp