SoulDennis'Time Live on Coni-OnAir (12-5-2024)

 


Hello my friends, this Sunday I'll be back in the studio. I will have the pleasure of presenting you a few unreleased recordings by the singer, guitarist and composer, from Huntington, Kip Carmen. I will also reveal to you the original recording of a song by Chi-Lites "Close To You". This song was included in the CD Soul Togetherness 2005. It was released by Expansion Records. The CD mentions that the song was written by the great singer and composer of the group, Eugene Record. The production was by Marshall Thompson. As I told you, I will reveal to you the original recording which is exactly identical with the song on the version of Expansion Records. But there is a main difference. The original recording includes a solo electric guitar. This segment has been removed from the version of Expansion Records. I want to underline that Expansion included again the song "Close to You" in the various "Soul Cafe" in 2012. I want to note that the CD was compiled by Richard Searling and Ralph Tee. Due to this fact, I decided to present during the second hour of my broadcast a tribute to the lead singer and composer of the group Chi-Lites, Eugene Record. Tune in on Sunday from 8pm to 10pm (GMT/UTC+3). Greek Time 20:00-22:00. I'll be glad to see you on air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp