SoulDennis'Time on Mixcloud (August 2nd 2026)
Hello my friends. For those who missed and want to listen to my previous broadcast on Sunday 2nd August, you can do it here below. This was the last broadcast for this summer. During the second hour of my broadcast, I had the opportunity of presenting a few songs and music as a tribute to the saxophonist and flutist, Plas Johnson who passed away on July 15th. He was 94 years old. He became widely-known for the solo saxophone on Henry Mancini's "The Pink Panther Theme" in 1963. Also, I played the song "The Touch Of The Master's Hand" by Roland Gresham once again. I'm very happy because I helped the label Izipho Soul Records from the U.K. to release this magnificent song on a record 45. In a few days after the release it became sold out! Thank you for listening to my show.
You can see a few photos from the studio during my show.







Comments